|Sound Alarm Function
|2.05 x 1.85 x 0.8 cm
- Batteries included free
- Audio socket, and built in loudspeaker with volume control
- Small size, handheld, lightweight
- High performance with 2mHz probe
The fetal doppler emits and receives totally safe small high frequency sounds waves (ultrasound) which reflect of the fetal heart. Obstetricians and midwives have used these devices for some years as an effective means of evaluating fetal condition. For home use the device can give reassurance between check-ups and hospital visits but of course should not be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes.
The device is very lightweight weighing less than 180g with the batteries in.
1. 12 month warranty
2. Audio socket, and built in loudspeaker with volume control
3. Batteries included free,
4. 250ml bottle of ultrasound gel included free
5. Easy to use, totally safe
6. Small size, handheld, lightweight
7. High performance with 2mHz probe
8. Brand new, boxed and CE marked